Thursday, May 15, 2014

Transformations

I was looking through some old photos on Facebook today and I came across some that made me cringe. It got me thinking, how amazing is it that our bodies and faces change all on their own? Very cool. I thought that I might share some before/after sort of pictures and let you all laugh at the awkward pre-junior year Kelsey.



To show that I think it has gotten a little better, here are some more recent pics. I'll let you decide. 


This just goes to show, no matter how awkward you look now, there is always hope. At least I like to think so. I feel like I look better than I did in the first set!

I know this was kind of a throw away post, but it was something that was on my mind so I thought I would write about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye