Monday, May 12, 2014

Ulta Sculpting Palette in Astoria

Oh dear where have I gone this time! I am back my lovelies and I have to admit I got totally overwhelmed in my YouTube world and this took a hit but I am back. I have a schedule post coming out after this one!

This weekend I went to Ulta. I have been on a self imposed buying ban because I am saving for my trip to LA and VidCon (43 days!), but I ran out of primer and there was a sale. I am in love with Ulta brand primers and hey are normally $18. They were $6. I also had a coupon that if you spent $10, you got $3.50 off, so I had to get something else. I saw this new product that Ulta had put out.


The Ulta Sculpting Palette includes a bronzer, blush and highlighter. I am new to the world of bronzer. I recently fell in love with one in my Sephora Studio Palette, but you can't travel with it. When I tested this, it was almost the exact same shade. I got the palette in Astoria which is the most neutral of the ones they had. I like a very light blush that just adds a slight bit of color and that is exactly what this provides. The highlight is also the perfect balance of shimmer without going too far. I got this for $6 on sale but I believe it is normally $14.50 and I honestly think it is worth it at any price. This will be making the trip to LA with me for sure. Not only is it a fabulous product, but it is 3 products in 1 and I need all of the space I can get for clothes.


Below are some swatches of it. I don't think the pictures do it justice because when they are blended on your skin, they look amazing. 



I overall give this a 10/10! Give it a try and let me know if you like it as much as I do! As I said there is a post going up today with the updated schedule for not only this blog but my main channel and my vlog channel! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye