Monday, May 12, 2014

Schedule Updates and Changes!

I am one of those people that when I take on a lot, I take on a LOT. Between working, redoing my bedroom, finishing my senior year of high school, preparing for my trip to LA by myself, running my music channel, my vlog channel and this blog, I am crazy busy!

Don't get me wrong, I thrive off of being busy. I am happiest when I am busy. Idle hands and all that jazz. I thought, however, that I would take a second  to fill you all in on what to expect to see from me here and everywhere else! Let's get started!

My Blog:
I am going to be doing daily posts, Monday through Friday. I will be taking Saturday and Sunday off from here. I have no structure as to what each days post is going to be, but there will be 5 a week!

My Main (Music) YouTube Channel:
I am one week into a very special project called M365. If you aren't sure what that is, this is a link to my video about it but in short, I am posting a song, cover or original, every single day for a year! So, if you are ever missing me on the weekends, there are going to be plenty of videos over there! Tuesdays are going to feature covers of songs by fellow YouTubers and Thursday is going to be Throwback Thursday where I post a cover of an older song.

My Vlog YouTube Channel:
In an effort to keep myself from going insane, but to still be putting out a bit of content, I will be posting vidos on Tuesdays and Saturdays. This could be anything from a daily vlog, to a tag video, to a beauty tutorial to anything. That is the beauty of this channel! I am, however, going to try to have one of the videos each week be beauty or fashion related and the other be a vlog of some sort.

You can also always find me on my Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr. There is also my website in order to stay up to date with my shows and things like that!

Hopefully this answers any and all questions about where to find me and when I am where. I have lots of big things planned in the near future and I am so excited that you will be coming along with me!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye