Thursday, December 5, 2013

Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Shows for a Sick Day

As I sit here slightly under the weather and watching Gossip Girl on Netflix I thought what a better time than to talk about my top 5 favorite shows for a day in bed.

Number One: Gossip Girl
This show is addictive. I have see. Every episode but I always love going back. Today I started at the beginning. It's a fantastic teen drama but there is also a mystery. 

Number 2: Keeping Up With the Kardashians or any other Kardashian show
Say what you want but I'm a convert. I love this family. The show is the perfect hilarious, mindless entertainment that is perfect for when you are feeling under the weather. 

Number 3: Gilmore Girls
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode ten times and I honestly believe that Lorelai Gilmore is the best tv character ever. I am still not over the end of this show. 

Number 4: How I Met Your Mother
This is my favorite comedy. Sadly this show is coming to an end just like some of my other picks but this is always the best if you need a laugh. And Neil Patrick Harris is a fantastic human. 

Number 5: Grey's Anatomy
If you are looking for never ending drama and characters you can't help but fall in love with, this is the show for you. Although I am mad at them for killing off my favorite character, don't worry, no spoilers, I have always had this as a staple favorite. 

So what are some of your favorite shows or movies for when you aren't feelings great? I'd love to know and check them out!

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love gossip girl and how I met your mother. I always watch new girl when I'm feeling a bit crappy too. Always cheers me right up.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.

    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything (I follow back) I hope I can be an inspiration for you!

    With love,
    InĂªs de Castro

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye