Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Lipsticks

I was never one to wear any lip color until recently. I would wear minimal lip gloss if anything at all. In the last year or so I have entered the beautiful and colorful world that is lip stick! I love wearing them and love the color it can bring to my face in less than a second. I have tried so many shades to try to find the perfect ones for me. I have lots of ones that I love but I have some current faves. Also, forgive the fact that I look insane in these pics, it has been a long day.

1. Rimmel London Kate Moss in shade 14




2. NYX Lipstick in Narcissus




3. Ulta Lipstick in shade 204




4. Ulta Matte Lipstick in 252




5. Elf Matte Lip Color in Rich Red




What is your favorite lipstick? I am always looking for new ones to try so please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye