Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Have an Addiction

We need to talk. It is time to come clean about a problem I have. I have an addiction to merch bracelets. All joking aside, any time I am at a concert or event, I get a bracelet. They are my favorite souvenirs because you can wear them all the time and are typically very inexpensive. Today, I thought I would share part of my collection with you!


Tyler Ward Concert Bracelet



From the Taylor Swift Red Tour



Unfortunately, not from a concert, just a favorite band of mine, Sleeping With Sirens.






Both of these were bought at the We The Kings concert in Orlando last month.



Bracelet I bought at Playlist Live 2014

A fun Peace bracelet from Target


This was from a documentary I really connected with.


These were passed out at both Playlist Lives that I have been at. I am both a gamer and a geek so I was happy to take some.

My personal favorite, my CTFxC ribbon bracelet. Not only is Charles Trippy my idol, but the money went to brain cancer research. 



Once again, sadly not from a concert. A Paramore bracelet from Hot Topic (I am, however, finally seeing them live after almost 10 years this summer)

I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my addiction *ahem* collection of bracelets. What do you collect? If there a type of souvineer that you always love to buy? I also love getting key chains and postcards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye