Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm on the case: iPhone 5c Cases

As some of you will know from my review of it, I have the iPhone 5c in blue. I ran into a problem when trying to find cases for it. To begin, there are not many out yet because the shape is slightly different than the 5/5s. Also I wanted one that wouldn't hide the color of the phone. I took to ebay to try to find some cases that fit that criteria and that were not too expensive. I ended up getting two fantastic cases.

The first was a basic ombre pink to clear case. I wasn't sure how it would look but it was inexpensive enough to give it a try. I ended up loving it. It gave it a look where it went from purple at the top to te natural blue at the bottom. This is the case that i use for most every day because it is light weight.


The second one that I have is a much more blinged out one that I love but it makes it harder to fit in my pocket. 


What does your phone case look like? Do you opt for a pretty one or go for the more safe ones like an otter box?


1 comment:

  1. it went from purple at the top to te natural blue at the bottom. This is the case that i use for most every day because it is light weight.iphone 5c cases sydney

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye