Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Representing All the Women, Salute!

It's Music Monday!! Now, for a warning, this week is going to be music heavy because of my trip. Today, though, we are starting with an album review. As many of you know I am a huge Little Mix fan and opened for them this summer. Today they released their second album, Salute. I have already listened to whole CD and it is out of this world. It is an amazing mix of pop and urban that you can't help but dance to. There are also some beautiful, emotional ballads that will make you feel every word that they are singing with them. My favorite songs are Little Me, especially the unplugged version, and Boy.


Make sure you buy it, listen to it, and then let me know what your favorites are! I would love to talk to some people about it. What new music have you been listening to recently? I am always looking for new music both for reviews and myself. Hope your week is going as amazing as mine is. I will see you tomorrow with an update on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye