Friday, February 21, 2014

Free stuff?!? Sign me up!

Hi blog friends! How are you? Sorry if the formatting on this post is a little off, my computer is transfering 125 gigs of photos and video to an external hard drive so I can't use it and I have been relegated to posting from my phone. 

Today I got my Ulta catalog in the mail, for any non-US people it is one of the big beauty stores here. I shop there for pretty much all of the makeup I buy. I haven't bought much since I stopped working before my surgery in October. However, before I went to Nashville I had to restock on some essentials that I had run out of. Between that and a few purchases here and there over the last month I spent enough to qualify for a reward! I thought I would post a few options and get some feedback from you guys as to which I should get! Without further ado, here are some of the options. 

The first option is NYX Butter Lip Balm in Parfait. I was able to find a blog post reviewing it so I have good pictures! 



Next is this Essence Eye pencil in this lovely purple shade that I forgot the name of. 


Finally one of the two of these Revlon nail polishes. 



Let me know which one you like more. And you never know, the one that gets picked might end up in a give away that may be happening soon. Just possibly. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye