Monday, February 17, 2014

Blogger Confusion

Hello lovely blog friends. I hope you had a fantastic Valentines Day, mine was spent rehearsing for a very exciting choir show on Saturday. Tangent aside, I actually did have something to talk about today. I have been suffering from a case of what I like to call "Blogger Confusion." I have so many things going on in my life and so many things that I want to write about that I don't know what to write about! I have tried to make a schedule and that just hasn't worked for me so I am throwing that away. I am going to write about what I am feeling or loving at the moment and I think that will make it a lot easier for me.

I am going to plan out my posts in advance to make my life easier. I am currently in school full time, working as a personal assistant, tutoring, making my YouTube videos and I am following an eating plan to help my health conditions that requires me cooking three meals a day! Yes, things are very busy right now.

The exciting thing is how much fun stuff I having coming up in the next few months. Lots of fun concerts and trips as well as my favorite thing of the year, Playlist Live!

Things in my life have been pretty crazy between schedule and health but I love blogging and I want to make sure it isn't something that slips through the cracks during the craziness that is my life right now.

I also am really looking to start talking to other bloggers and dare I say start forming friendships.

If you have anything or any product that you want me to write about make sure to email or tweet me or comment on this post because I am looking for ideas!

Have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye