Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Five High-End Wishlist Products

I have been sitting in the library since 9:45 this morning doing work and school work and now it is time for a break. I spent the last ten minutes sitting awkwardly watching youtube videos on my phone and trying really hard not to laugh. I am also sitting right next to Sephora and using every ounce of strength I have as not to go in and buy things. This got me thinking about five things I wish I could buy if money wasn't an issue.



One thing that I want to try desperately is the Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer. I have looked at this every time I am in Sephora or Ulta. I have seen lots of great reviews and have yet to find a primer that I love.



I have also yet to find a foundation that I love. I pretty much only use BB creams because I have tried a lot of foundations but none that work for me. To be fair, I haven't tried any high end foundations so I have low standards to compare it to. The one I want to try is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation.


The next one isn't a crazy expensive one, but it is something that I have wanted to try out for a long time. It is the Korres Lip Butter. I remember hearing one of my favorite beauty YouTubers talk about it years ago and being sad when I found out it was $12 because that was a small fortune to 13 year old me. Now, I think this is going to be my next beauty purchase.


I have only recently gotten into bronzers. Yes, I live in Florida. No, that does not stop me from looking like Casper the ghost. From my years of obsessing over makeup I know that in the minds of many, there is nothing better than the Nars Laguna Bronzer.


Anyone that knows me will know how in love I am with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I have had it for a year and I use it almost everyday that I wear eye makeup. When I heard about the Naked 3 I figured I would have no interest. I blame my recent obsession on all of you in the blogisphere. People have been reviewing and raving about the Naked 3 and I feel like now at some point I have to get it. It will probably be a while because it is $52. Yes, I realize for as many shadows as you get, it is a good deal, however, that is still $52 I have to find somewhere.

What high end products have you been wanting? I am always looking for new ones to crave. Also, have you tried any of these? Are they worth the price and hype? Let me know.

Hope you are having an amazing day and not working too hard. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye