Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Year's Plan || Sunday Retrospective #1

Well hello there my beautiful blog friends. I spent today cleaning and then watching the Golden Globes, I do adore Jennifer Lawrence, how was your Sunday? I went through my closet, which was an utter disaster, and have been organizing. I am also redecorating my bedroom. I figure that as an 18 year old, it is time to get my room exactly how I want it. I plan on doing a much more in depth post when I get it all finished and exactly how I want. In other news, in the morning I start my new diet plan. I am starting off with a 5 day juice cleanse. After that I am going to be cutting out, grain, sugar, and animal products. I spent two months grain and sugar free but I have never done vegan before. I did a lot of research and I am convinced that although difficult, it is going to help me a lot. I am very much an "all or nothing" personality. I do best when I throw myself into something all the way. Easing into it is not really in my vocabulary. Also, starting tomorrow me and my parents are going to be house sitting at this beautiful house on the water for a week and a half. It is someone my mom knows' house and we stay there when they are out of town and take care of the house and dogs. It is a big, beautiful house and is always nice. I am extremely excited because I am finally getting to go to my dream city, Nashville. My dad and I are leaving on January 30th and driving up! I have an audition for the Voice on February 1st and depending on if I get a call back, we are driving home one the 5th. I am also totally excited because I am getting to spend some time with my best friend who lives outside of Nashville. I only get to see her about once a year if I am lucky and so I am looking very much forward to some extra time with her. Okay, I need to get some sleep now because I have to up in the morning for presale for the Paramore/Fall Out Boy tour, another exciting thing because I have been a Paramore fan for about 8 years and have never gotten to see them. Hayley Williams is one of my idols and the fact that I am finally going to a concert is amazing. Now I am rambling and I must go. Goodnight my dears, sleep well. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye