Saturday, January 11, 2014

If The Jacket Fits

I am so happy right now so I am sorry if this is a tad ramble-y and disjointed. I was at Target today spending some of my Christmas and birthday gift cards and getting an external hard drive (two terabites, party time!) I was browsing the clearance section and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A beautiful faux leather jacket in my size!! It was the only one around and on sale for $19.99! I wore it out tonight and it was crazy warm which will come in handy during my trip to Nashville in a few weeks (more info to come on Monday) It has pockets and it is so soft and I love it. I look forward to styling it with lots of outfits and and also I kinda feel like I could take over the world in this jacket.
What do you think? I love it! Sorry this is short, I am having a very rough night and don't feel much like writing. I'll have a new post tomorrow. Sleep tight my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye