Wednesday, December 9, 2015

About Me - 2015

Hello everyone! This morning I was reading back through one of my favorite blogs and saw that they had done a post with questions and it got me thinking, how fun would it be to do one each year that I could look back on. I am starting with the same questions that the other blogger used, but may add in some more personal ones.

Do you have any siblings?

No, I am an only child.

How old are you?

Currently 19, but I turn 20 in 13 days

What’s your height?

5ft 11.5″. Always hoping to get to 6 ft.

Do you have any pets?

I do. I actually have 2 for the first time ever. Both are dogs. One is my dog Maddie. We have had her for 7 years and she is the brightest spot in my life. She is a Border Collie/Boxer mix and looks a lot like a Black Lab. There are tons of pictures of her on my Instagram. Earlier this year we adopted an 11 year old Havanese that belonged to a family friend that passed away. His name is Ozzie and he is so full of love. He has been a wonderful addition to our family and I can't imagine not having him. It is hard to get good pictures of Ozzie because he is very furry and black.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I love anything music related. I haven't been able to just sit around and play music for hours like I used to since I was injured in the car accident, but I enjoy doing what I can. If I can't play, I like to listen to music and find new undiscovered artists. Besides that I write a lot, watch YouTube videos and I have been really into decorating my day planner. I use my planner to keep track of EVERYTHING in my life and its fun to make it a little more decorative.

Who inspires you?

There are a lot of people that inspire me for many different reasons, far too many to list here so I will just name a few. Ed Sheeran because he is such an amazing musician and overall human being. Charles Trippy because his strength and optimism help me get through my hardest days. My mom because she has never let her health problem keep her from doing anything. My dad because it's okay to still find childlike joy in everyday life. Taylor Swift because she isn't afraid to write beautiful music about her emotions even though some people tell her she shouldn't. Honestly, there are so many more but I don't want to ramble on for too long.

What do you feel is your greatest achievment?

Either opening for Little Mix or performing at VidCon.

What do you value most in life?

My friends and family.

What do you do?

A few things! I am a singer. I also do freelance web and graphic design. I am a writer and last but not least I am a blogger and YouTuber.

What is your dream job?

My dream job is being a singer at a level that allows me to comfortably support myself and my family.

Did you make good grades?

As shocking as it might be, I actually did.

What is your ethnicity?

I am 50% Irish from my mom's side and 50% mix of almost everything from my dad's/

Do you want to get married later on in life?

If I find the right person and feel like that is the right call for us? Sure! I have never been the kind of girl that dreams about growing up and finding her prince to marry, but I am not opposed to getting married. However, I am certainly more career driven than relationship driven, but I have been that way my whole life.

Do you have any phobias?

Lots, unfortunately. There are normal ones like spiders, snakes, ect. Then there are less normal ones. I am terrified of large bodies of water. I won't go in pools and anything like the ocean is certainly out of the question. Then there are the life fears which are things such as mediocrity, never accomplishing my goals, leaving the world without making any impact. Deep stuff like that. Fun fact: I also used to be deathly afraid of dogs. Right now there is an 80 pound dog asleep on my legs, on my bed. Guess I got over that.

Have you ever had a near death experience?

I have. There was one when I was really little that I have no memory of and then there is also the car accident that my dad and I were in earlier this year. We are both extremely lucky to be alive.

Do you get mad easily?

Not at all. It takes a lot to get me mad. Someone has to do something really awful or hit one of my very sensitive nerves for me to actually get mad.

Where have you been on holiday & where was the best?

I have been lucky enough to travel quite a bit for someone my age. I've been to lots of places in the US. Some of my favorites have been Nashville, Los Angeles and Philadelphia. I can't wait to go more places. I am looking forward to going back to New York City sometime soon as well!

Favourite childhood memory?

Wow, this is a hard question. There are a lot that it could be. Some of my favorite memories are going to concerts with my parents. Music is something so important to me and it is fun thinking back to the early times.

Beauty/Shopping…

Heels or flats?

I like the look of heels, but they just aren't functional for me. Flats.

Favourite moisturiser?

Clinique Moisture Surge

Where do you buy most of your clothes from?

My favorite is Torrid. I also get a lot from Forever 21

Favourite Shop?

I love Barnes and Noble. I also love TJ Maxx. I love both because they are fun to browse in.

Favourite makeup brand?

Urban Decay and Mac

Favourite drugstore makeup brand?

I'd have to say the Ulta store brand because it is priced the same as drugstore and it is AMAZING.

Favourite nail polish brand?

NCLA and OPI

What was your first makeup item?

A clear, roll on, cherry lip gloss from a flea market.

If you had your own makeup line what would you call it?

I have no idea. Probably something with a name revolving around lovefromkelsey, but I honestly don't know.

What are you into the most, if you HAD to choose one..Jewellery, Makeup, Shoes, Clothes?

Makeup, but clothes are a close second at this point.

At what age did you start wearing makeup?

I started properly wearing makeup at around 15.

Do you wear falsies? If so which brand?

I don't. I honestly can not stand having them on.

Lipgloss or mascara?

Mascara

Whats your worst shopping habit?

Being too frugal and not buying something I either need or really love.

Do you have a signature scent?

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift or Fame by Lady Gaga

How do you take care of your hair?

I deep condition it a lot. I also always use heat protectant and like to use restoring oils.

Whats the colour of your natural hair & highlights?

Most of my hair is it's natural color and the bottom is just lightened with bleach so there is not specific color.

What are your views on plastic surgery?

It isn't for me, but I think if a person is doing it for the right reasons and it makes them happy, there is no problem with it. It isn't my job to judge others.

If makeup somehow wasn’t invented what would you replace it with?

I've always loved fashion, so I probably would have just ended up more involved with that.

Do you bite your nails?

Not much, but I do pick at my nails which leaves them looking the same as biting them. It is an anxious habit.

If you could know the date you were going to die, would you want to know?

No. I just want to live my life to the fullest and not be worrying about an "expiration date."

If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it?

At Walt Disney World with all of my loved ones.

Do you have a favourite book?

I love the Harry Potter series and also the Pretty Little Liars series. I have read all of them multiple times.

What is your favourite type of sandwhich?

I love a good roast beef sandwich.

What is your favourite reality tv show?

Keeping up with the Kardashians is a guilty pleasure of mine. I used to watch all of the singing shows as well but have stopped as I got older.

What wesbite do you visit the most besides youtube, blogger & facebook?

disboards.com. I am a complete Disney addict.

How do you make your blog interesting?

I honestly am not sure that I do. I just write about what is on my mind.

Do you like photography?

I love photography but I love videography even more.

Do you like stationary?

I LOVE stationary. I have far too much.

What is your favourite disney film?

Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast or Lilo and Stitch. I can't pick one.

Whats your favourite desert?

Sahara.

Do you like swimming?

No. I'm afraid of water.

Do you drink juice?

Not really, I drink mostly water, seltzer or iced tea.

What’s your favourite movie?

Mean Girls or Elf.

Do you eat fries with a fork?

Not typically

Do you like cookies?

Yes I do. Especially if I baked them.

If you could move anywhere, where would it be?

Nashville. I have loved Nashville since I was young. Or LA simply for the career opportunities because the traffic is horrible.

Savoury or sweet?

Savory

Favourite flower?

Antique Hydrangea

Favourite colour?

Turquoise

Do you drink energy drinks?

No, they terrify me. I don't want my heart to shut down from too much caffeine at once.

Do you drink coffee?

Yes, I like coffee a lot.

If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities, dead or alive, who would you invite?

Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, Charles Trippy, Troye Sivan. And then I would probably pass out from meeting so many people I look up to.

All Time Favorite Musical Album?

Red by Taylor Swift and + by Ed Sheeran

I think that is going to be it for this About Me 2015 Tag. If you have any other questions you think I should answer so that I can look back on them each year, please let me know in the comments. Also, if you do something similar, tweet me a link! I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye