Friday, January 24, 2014

Forever 21 Fashion Wish List

As I am preparing for one of most intense yet exciting of my life I can't help but be faced with the question that has plagued millions of women, What should I wear?!? 

I was taking a quick perusal of some of my favorite online stores and I though I would pick out a bunch of pieces that I slowly want to acquire in the coming months. I am also going to make a polyvore with all of the clothes that you can click on. 

I just got done saving the pictures and I am afraid I may have gotten just a tad carried away...



Yikes, that list got long, but a girl can dream, right? What are some things you have been wanting? Also what are some big things going on in your life? Let me know in the comments! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye