Monday, January 20, 2014

Partying with Demi Lovato?? || Neon Lights Tour Tickets

Wow this past week was crazy. Where do I even begin. Maybe I will leave that for another post. One amazing thing that did happen this week was I started working at even more jobs, it's crazy, I know. Because of this, I have been able to buy myself a ticket to something that is one of the most exciting things in my life. If you watch my youtube videos or follow me on twitter you will know that Demi Lovato is one of my biggest idols ever. You also will know how much I love Little Mix. A few months back I bought tickets to see the Neon Lights Tour with Demi Lovato, Little Mix and 5th Harmony. I had presage codes and took the day off from work, yes I understand how crazy that sounds, and ended up with 10th row floor seats!!! Well, my all time favorite song is Believe in Me by Demi and she announced that she was going to be singing it at the soundcheck parties. I have gone back and forth on wanting to get soundcheck tickets since they were released. I love Demi and she has changed my life and to get to be at soundcheck would be a dream com true, but tickets are $75 each, and I would need one for me and my mom since she is coming to the concert with me. I talked to my mom and she said that she would bring me early for soundcheck and I would only have to get one ticket. I worked really hard all week and found other jobs to take and was able to make the money for my ticket, so I bought it!!! She doesn't know it but I am saving to get one for my mom as well because I have made her a big Demi fan and she loves Little Mix. It is looking like that day is going to shape up to be one of the most amazing.
Now for something unrelated. SCHEDULE CHANGE!! If you read my post a while back with my blogging schedule you will know that I have had problems getting post out everyday. Trust me when I say that is not for lack of trying. Between work and writers block I have been having the hardest time. I decided that I was going to change up my schedule a little bit so that I would have an easier time writing about each topic. Monday is going to still be music related. Tuesday is going to be health related posts. Wednesday is going to be beauty. Thursday is going to be DIY. Friday is going to be fashion. Saturday is going to be random. Sunday is going to stay a weekly wrap up/reflection. I hope you will like the new schedule. I took out some of the things that were making my writers block worse and added some that I have been wanting to write about. If you have any suggestions make sure to comment or tweet me @lovefromkelsey. I am still flogging everyday on youtube.com/kelstalks. I had some computer problems so I am having to edit everything tonight and get all of my previous vlogs up now, but I haven't missed a day! Between daily vlogs, daily blog posts, working as a tutor, doing graphic design, working as a nanny, recording, and any other odd jobs I take on, I think it is safe to say I have pushed myself to the max. Hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye