Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nordstrom Wishlist!

I am so excited. I am going to a huge mall about an hour away this weekend! Don't get me wrong, we have two malls in my town, but they are both small and pretty awful. I was given a $50 Nordstrom giftcard from a family friend back in November and I am finally going to get to use it! I decided to do a little "pre-shopping" and come up with a list of things I am interested in and ask your opinions on them, so, here we go. I will preface this with these are all totally splurge purchases that I never would have made without a gift card, but that is the fun of it!

The first one I am considering is this Dolce and Gabbana Smooth Eye Shadow Duo in 107 Gems. It seems like the epitome of a splurge to me. I am going to have to test the formulation at the counter to see if I like it because at $43.00, it would use most of my card. 

The next one that I am considering is this Bobbi Brown  Apricot Shimmer Brick Palette. I believe it is meant to be used as a sort of shimmery bronzer? I am not sure to be completely honest. I do love the colors, however, and think they could make amazing eye shadows. Once again, I'll have to test it in the store. This one runs $42.00.

This one is a limited edition Burburry Eyeshadow Palette called Summer Splash in Midday Sun. This caught my attention right away because the blue that is in this palette is one of my all time favorite colors. I think that blended properly with the other colors in this palette it could look amazing! This one is $47.00


Yes, I am considering joining the beauty cult. I have heard this product raved about so many times I am thinking that it mat be time to give it a try. This cult favorite that I am talking about is the Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Foundation. I have never spent this much on a foundation but it is getting to a point where I think if I want to keep my skin happy, I am going to have to. Not as high as I would have expected, however, at $45.00.


Oh my how I love Clinique Eyeliners. I got a sample once from Sephora. It was a full size. I believe that was the closest thing to a miracle I have every personally experienced. I particularly love the "Quickliner for Eyes" Intense Eyeliner Pencil in Intense Ebony. It is a slight splurge for eyeliner at $16.00, but well worth it. 

I am fairly certain it is going to be one of or a combination of these products. The only thing that is tempting is that I could get 5 Mac eyeshadows instead. That is very tempting to a Mac addict like me. I guess we will find out when I get there on Saturday. 

Here is the question, if you were turned lose in Nordstrom's beauty department with about $50 ( I will probably add some of my own money) what would you get? Let me know! You can leave a comment or tweet me @lovefromkelsey! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye