Monday, June 9, 2014

Making Money on Your Own

Today I am going to talk about something a little different. I want to clarify right off of the top that I am going to be talking about a specific site but this is in NO WAY sponsored (I wish...).

About 7 months ago I found myself a month post-surgery with no job and concert tickets I wanted to buy, yes, I know, teenager problems. I started looking online for work opportunities. I spent about a week doing those god-awful "paid" surveys. I think in total I made 18 cents. I realized really quickly that was not going to cut it. Almost by accident, I stumbled across a site called Elance. It is a site for virtual freelancing.

If you are someone like me and have taught yourself computer skills or are a trained graphic designer or writer, there are lots of jobs to be found! I did a lot of graphic work before switching to blog writing for other sites. It has been an amazing experience. I have recently been working as a virtual personal assistant. There is something for almost anyone.

There are multiple levels of accounts, I personally have the free one. It has been enough for me to this point but I am considering upgrading now. What I love is that I can get jobs that fit into my already insane school and work schedule. 

If you want to give it a try for free (which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND) you can use this link. It requires NO CREDIT CARD or anything annoying like that. By using this link you also get 10 free connects which are what you use to apply for jobs. https://www.elance.com/?rid=2FKA3  (make sure you verify your email and phone number so you get the little approved check thing and more people will hire you)

I hope that this helps some of you. I know how hard it can be to make any money and this is a fantastic way to use your skills from home.

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'll see you tomorrow!

14 days until LA

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye