Friday, June 6, 2014

The Thing I Hate The Most In Life!!! (That may be a tad dramatic)

Have you missed me? I have certainly missed you all. As you can probably infer, I do all of my work either from my laptop or from my iPhone. Well, last week, BOTH BROKE! Now, I have been saving for VidCon to the point as not as much as replacing my tic tacs when I ran out this week and then I got hit with two $160 repair bills!!! It was awful! However, due to the overwhelming graciousness of my parents, they are both now working and I can resume blog posts and videos. I will be taking this weekend to film a TON so that I can edit while I am at work, (I started a new nanny job but most of the time I just have to be there so there is a ton of time), I can also prewrite posts while there.

I leave for LA in 18 days and I am so excited. I am going on a major shopping trip (with money that has been set aside) on Sunday and I am getting outfits for the trip as well as my performance.

Yes.

You heard correctly.

I am performing at VidCon!

If you are going to be there and would like to see me debut my first single, make sure to be at the stage outside at 12:50 pm on Saturday, June 28th! There is also an incredibly special person introducing me and I have to say that I cried when I found out.

I hope you are having an amazing day and will continue to have a fantastic weekend and I will see you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye