Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Concerts

It is probably no secret that there is not much in my life that I love than a good concert. The problem is that they are SO expensive. So I thought that today I would give you a list of some of the best concerts I have been to and ones that are worth the money for sure!

One of, if not the all time, best concerts I have ever been to is Ed Sheeran. I saw his first US headlining show and Passenger opened for him. The entire experience was amazing. I went with my parents and one of my friends and to this day, almost 2 years later, we are all still talking about it

Along the same lines, after about a 6 year wait, I finally saw Taylor Swift live. It was a comedy of errors with tickets. I didn't get presale or general sale and had a complete emotional breakdown. There were no tickets to be gotten anywhere. Then the miracle came. I was picked for pit tickets. This meant I was in the stage. I was front row. Taylor Swift grabbed my hand. Just let that sink in for a minute. Ed Sheeran was the opening act so it made it even more amazing. She puts on an incredible show to be topped in production by very few.

I have seen Demi Lovato 3 times now. Each show has been better than the previous. Most recently I saw her Neon Lights tour and had floor seats. It was an overall amazing show. Demi was flawless in her vocals as always which was extra impressive because she was extremely sick which I knew from soundcheck. The high light of the day for me was getting to hang out with Little Mix before the show for a while. If you don't know my connection to the band you may want to check out this post. They also put on an amazing show and Jesy even pointed at me and sang one line of one of their songs that applied to what I had told them directly to me.

Because this post could drag on for hours, I think I am going to cap it at one more band. I have seen We The Kings 3(?) times in the last year and will be seeing them twice more in the next month and a half. These guys put on a SHOW. They are so high energy and so talented. All of the member are fantastic, although I am partial to Charles because I have watched him on YouTube for the last 5 years.  Travis, the lead singer is talented enough to make anyone not want to sing again. Danny is one of the best drummers I have ever seen. Hunter and Coley hold down the rhythm flawlessly, sidenote, I have also never seen anyone with as much energy on stage as Coley.

I hope that this helps a little bit in reviewing some concerts and you will be able to choose wisely where to spend your money. You can't go wrong with ANY of the people I mentioned in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye