Monday, March 3, 2014

Work Craziness and Splurge Toys

Oh my goodness gracious has this been a busy week! The Demi Lovato concert was amazing. I am going to do a full post on it in the next few days but today we are going to have a short one.

I have recently been taking on more jobs and it has made life CRAZY HECTIC! I am now doing three different paid writing jobs (YAY) plus working as an assistant, tutoring, school full time, youtube, this blog and I applied for a job at Macy's in the cosmetics department. Plus I have to find time to sleep. I am actually in the middle of a tutoring session while I am writing this but she is working on FCAT practice so there is nothing for me to do until she is done. I am also quite possibly going to be shooting and editing a commercial for my choir starting tomorrow, I have a meeting in the afternoon and will know more then.
I
As you can see things have been a little nuts. I thought seeing as I am working my fingers off I would make a list of a few high end dream items as a motivator for every time I don't feel like getting up at 7 am to check in with my editors. Without further ado, let's jump right in.

By far the biggest wishlist item is ironically becoming a need. I have a Sony Vaio laptop that I have had for about 4 years and has  lasted well. The thing is, all of the work that I do is on the computer and this one is starting to go downhill. What I want more than anything is a Macbook Pro. As of today I am actively saving for the model I want and hope to have it sooner rather than later.


The second thing has also become needed. I have been relegated to vlogging on my iPhone and although convenient to only have to carry one thing, it is a bit of a pain in every other sense. I know which camera I want and hope to be able to get it before Playlist Live, sidenote it is less than three weeks away stay tuned for a Playlist 2013 recap coming this week. The camera I want is the Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS. It is compact and shoots in 1080p. Also I know the quality for sound and picture is good because this is the camera that CTFxC vlogs with.

The last thing is a replacement for something that broke. I had a nice HD 19 inch TV in my room for a few years. About 6 months ago the picture died. I have had a giant old CRT tv in there since and I would love to be able to take back the space that it is using. I have looked at tvs for a while and I think the one I am gonig to get is the Insignia 24 inch 1080 TV. The amount of space this will free up in my already cramped room will be fantastic.


What are some high end, splurge products you have had your eye on? I would love to know so make sure you tell me in the comments. Hope you are having a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye