Friday, March 14, 2014

Giant Youtube Party!!! || Playlist Live

As you may be aware, Playlist Live is a week from today! I went last year and it was the most amazing two days. This year I am also attending the business day and I am SO excited. Being that this is my second year I feel like a old pro. I am staying in the hotel where Playlist is held this year which, although a huge financial splurge, is great because you are right in the action. I am filming a video later today with some tips and tricks for Playlist Live so stay tuned for that. I though in honor of Playlist 2014, I would share some pictures from Playlist 2013!

The main entry

Me with Joey Graceffa

Catrific

iJustine

Smosh

Tanya Burr

Fleur De Force

Ingrid Nilsen

Zoe and Louise

Hannah Hart

Alfie, Jim and Caspar

As I am sure you can see, Playlist last year was AMAZING and I am sure this year is going to be just as fantastic!

Let me know if you are going to be there!



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye