Monday, December 9, 2013

New Lip Obsession

Morning blog friends! I'm afraid I have some catching up to do today, things have been a tad crazy on my part. Also I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be on vacation from December 18th to January 4th. I am going to try to queue as many post as I can for that time but if there is a break in posting, at least you know why. But now, on to the fun things!!

On Black Friday I was in Ulta and got distracted by a display of a new product. I tested it and fell in love and had to buy it. This product was the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm. All I can say is that this product is amazing. I got it in the color Unapologetic and it is a beautiful orangy, pink coral color. It is crazy pigmented and even with eating and drinking, the color lasts like a stain. It doesn't feel tacky or sticky and I pretty much forget I am wearing it, a nice treat for such a pigmented, rich color. I also love that it is truly matte.

The color I have is the second from the top.

It is easy to apply and I don't have to worry about repplication all the time. I am loving this and give it a total A+.

Give it a try and let me know what you think! Hope you are having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye