Monday, December 7, 2015

Winter Lip Products

It is finally December and you know what that means? Winter is here! One of my favorite parts of Winter is getting to change up the colors that I use in my makeup. To me, Winter means lots of rich, deeper colors and there is no place that I think works better for those colors than lips. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite Winter lip products with you!


This is a beautiful, high pigment lip color. It is in a rich purple/red color. It isn't too sticky and it lasts well. I find it looks best layered over a similar color lip liner to create a bold lip.



I love using matte liquid lipsticks, especially during busy times like the holidays. This one is incredibly long lasting and doesn't loose any of it's color. It would be perfect for a holiday party or any occasion like that. It is a very deep red color that has plum undertones. Also at $9 it is a steal! 



If you are not as bug of a fan of intense red or berry lips, a darker nude color can be perfect. It still gives you a really rich lip color while allowing you to do a more dramatic eye look because it isn't as dramatic. 



Why yes, I do blame Zoe Sugg for this lipstick. I bought it ages ago because she was talking about it and it has become not just one of my favorite winter lip colors but one of my all time favorite lip colors. It is matte without being too drying and it is very long lasting. I love red lips but am not a fan of the bright red or orange red colors. I much prefer berry reds or slightly brown toned reds and this is perfect for that. It is also a huge bargain at under $5. 


This one isn't matte. Bet you didn't see that coming. It's no secret that I love a good matte lip color. I typically lean towards matte colors because they are longer lasting. However, I have found a glossy color with amazing stay power. Now, I wouldn't get carried away and say it lasts 24 hours like the package says, but it lasts a lot longer than most. I also love that there is a conditioning balm built in. The color Always Blazing also is a very true bright red if you like those colors more than the deeper red colors that I love so much.

Those are 5 of my favorite Winter/Holiday lip colors. I would love to know what some of your favorites are so make sure to leave a comment or tweet me because I am always looking for new ones to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye