Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bucket List

I have been think a bit about things that I want to accomplish. I decided I wanted to put them down on paper and look at them once a month to remind myself of all that there is to work and live for. At times in this health struggle it feels hard to grasp onto things that are in the future and I think this will help. Keep in mind that these lists are obviously personal and that these are just things that are important to me. Some of these are really small goals that are easy to accomplish and some are larger more lifetime goals. I broke the list down into sections. I am also including things that have been on my bucket list for a long time and have accomplished. I am not sure if I will accomplish all of them or just a few but I put down everything I have wanted. Dream big.



Travel: 
Visit Nashville
Travel by Myself
Visit Los Angeles
Visit All 50 States
Go to Europe
Shop in NYC
Visit Boston
Visit Australia
Go on a Cruise
Go on a Disney Cruise
Fly First Class
See the Eiffel Tower
Visit the Greek Islands
Stay in a Monorail Resort at Disney World
Visit London
Go on a Vacation with my Friends
Visit Ireland
Go to Bora Bora
Visit 6 Continents

Learning:
Learn to Sew
Learn to Ride a Bike
Learn to Drive
Learn Sign Language
Learn a new String Instrument
Learn to Record my Own Music
Learn to Paint

YouTube:
Go to VidCon
Sing on the Main Stage at VidCon
Sing on the Main Stage at Playlist Live
Have 10,000 Subscribers (next milestone)
Have 1,000,000 Total Views
Upload a Video Every Day for 365 Days
Go to Summer In The City
Collab with a YouTuber I Love

Music:
Put out an Album
Have a Single/CD Go Gold
Have a Single/CD Go Platinum
Go on Tour
Win an Award
Be Nominated for a Grammy
Change someone's life with my music
Have a Crowd Sing my Song Back to Me
Start a Band
Open for Someone I Look Up To

Fashion/Beauty:
Have all of my clothes fit how I want
Be able to walk well in heels
Go to a Betsey Johnson Fashion Show
Own a pair of Loubouton Shoes
Own something Chanel
Have perfectly organized makeup
Perfectly Organize my Closet
Shop on Rodeo Drive
Own a Betsey Johnson Dress
Buy a pair of Cowboy Boots

Other:
Buy a House
Hug Rachel in Person
Pay Off My Parent's House
Buy Final Cut Pro X
Buy a Car
Go to School for Music Production
Be Out of Pain
Get my Tattoo
Get another hole in my ear
Fill an Entire Mac Palette
Have my own Merch
Own a MacBook Pro
Own an iMac
Own a White Gibson SG
Go to Bonnaroo
Be a Vegan for a Year
Take myself out for a nice meal
Eat at Umami Burger
Be able to support myself as a musician
Update this list at least once a year

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye